Do you want to see a more just and sustainable economy in Texas? Do you like chocolate, coffee and tea? From July – August, we are offering a special deal for new monthly sustainers, people who make a monthly contribution of $10 or more and provide critical support for the creation of dignified jobs that put people and the planet before profit. Become a monthly sustainer before the end of August and receive organic, fair trade coffee, chocolate or tea (or all of the above) from Equal Exchange, a worker-owned fair trade cooperative based in Massachusetts. Since 1986, Equal Exchange has worked with small farmer cooperatives around the world to create a new kind of food system that empowers farmers, consumers and its own worker-members, offering quality fair trade, organic products to communities across the US. Become our next sustainer and taste the cooperative difference:
- $10/month: 1 bag of fair trade, organic coffee
- $20/month: 2 bags of fair trade, organic coffee
- $25/month: 2 bags of fair trade, organic coffee and 1 chocolate bar
- $30/month: 2 bags of fair trade, organic coffee, 1 chocolate bar, 1 box of fair trade, organic tea.
- $50/month: 3 bags of fair trade, organic coffee, 2 chocolate bars, 2 boxes of tea.
Your monthly contribution helps us achieve our mission, providing community-based support for the creation of a more democratic, sustainable and cooperative economy in Texas. Thank you for your support!